- Hello, introduce yourself please, where are you from? How old are you? What do you study? What are your hobbies?
H: Hello, I am Hiroki from Japan. I am 21 years old and I am studying at FaME. My hobbies are listening to music and watching movies.
G: We are Greek kavlades, Stamatis and two Giorgoses! We love parties, having fun with people from Erasmus and enjoying every moment here!
- How do you like Zlín? Do you have any good memories already?
H: A lot! I always enjoy drinking Czech beer. Because it is so cheap. Of course, I went to Macocha and Prague and I am going to Krakow.
G: The best thing in Zlín is that it is not like every common place, where you only go to clubs and dance. We can relax and communicate with so many interesting people who come from different cultures and we expand our horizons.
- What do you think about Buddy System Zlín? Have you attended some events organised by Buddy System Zlín?
H: I could not live here without Buddy System. I appreciate your help so much.
G: You are doing a great job, but we think that you need better marketing. We have been on most of the events, especially the trips.
- Which event did you like the most?
H: Maybe the event Walking dogs, because I could make new friends very fast.
G: We think that Welcome Week was the best!
- Which song did you sing? Were you nervous?
H: My first choice was Green Day’s song Basket Case and the second one was Red Hot Chilli Peppers – Dani California. And of course, I was nervous.
G. We sang Nikos Oikonomopoulos - Poutana Stin Psixi and the second one was Scorpions – Rock You Like A Hurricane.
- Why did you participate? Did someone have to convince you to come and sing?
H: Reinhard invited me to come but no one had to convince me to sing.
G: Because we love singing and having fun. It made us feel like rock stars for a moment.
- Have you ever been on karaoke somewhere else?
H: Of course, but only in Japan.
G: Like thousand times :-D
- Would you participate at Karaoke Night again?
H: You can bet that I will come again.
G: Of course, we are going to win with Oikonomopoulos song again.