Join us and visit one of the oldest and most beautiful cities, the city of Polish kings - Krakуw. We will also visit the concentration camp in Auschwitz. The place where one of the saddest and unforgettable parts of modern history was written. And last but not least, we'll go to the Unesco-listed salt mines in Wieliczka.
2000 CZK with ESNcard
2200 CZK without ESNcard
• Departure (meeting point: https://mapy.cz/s/sYzR)
• Visit of the concentration camp in Auschwitz
• Visit salt mines in Wieliczka
• Free time
• Check out from Hostel
• Guided tour of Krakow
• Departure back to Zlin
► INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
The way there and back by the bus, accommodation for two nights with breakfast and the entrance to Auschwitz and Wieliczka.
• You can register for the trip only in our office!
• You agree to our Terms and Conditions when you pay. You can read them on every payment date.
• Take your passport or ID for registration, without it the registration won't be possible.
Main organizer of the trip is Patrik Foltýn, so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask him.